Male And Female Pelvis Skeleton Difference
In this image, you will find female and male pelvis skeleton difference in it.
You may also find pelvic brim pubic as well.
Male pelvic bone
- bones heavier, thicker.
- False pelvis is deep.
- Pelvic cavity is narrow and deep.
- Pelvic inlet heart-shaped and smaller.
- Pelvic outlet comparatively small.
- Subpubic angle acuter.
- Coccyx less flexible, more curved.
- Ischial tuberosities longer, face more medially.
Female pelvic bone
- Bone is lighter, thinner.
- False pelvis is shallow.
- Pelvic cavity is wide and shallow.
- Pelvic inlet round and oval.
- Pelvic outlet comparatively large.
- Subpubic angle large.
- Coccyx more flexible, straighter.
- Ischial tuberosities more everted.
We are pleased to provide you with the picture named Male And Female Pelvis Skeleton Difference. We hope this picture Male And Female Pelvis Skeleton Difference can help you study and research. for more anatomy content please follow us and visit our website: www.anatomynote.com.
Anatomynote.com found Male And Female Pelvis Skeleton Difference from plenty of anatomical pictures on the internet. We think this is the most useful anatomy picture that you need. You can click the image to magnify if you cannot see clearly.
This image added by admin. Thank you for visit anatomynote.com. We hope you can get the exact information you are looking for. Please do not forget to share this page and follow our social media to help further develop our website. If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you think this picture helpful, please don't forget to rate us below the picture!
And share this picture with Pinterest! thanks!
Anatomy is the amazing science. It can help you understand our world more detailed and specific. We hope you will use this picture in the study and helping your research.